Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thank you

... for over 350 downloads within one week! Seems I did something right with the choice of topic and route. I have not yet decided on the next scenario to release, but I do have some plans in my pocket. Some involve again US routes, another probably gets to play on Seebergbahn. Until then you might want to check some of my earlier works like 'Ride the Q', 'Torpedopfannen wreckage' or 'Airport Special Service'. They all involve different payware requirements and often some freeware downloads, all are available in english as well despite the description on the site. I did not yet check them back with TS2012, but since they are all set on not yet updated routes they should run fine. In case of problems please contact me and I'll fix them. Thanks for that and again thanks for your downloads and praises, appreciate it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment